If you’re the kind of person who loves to organize, enjoys helping people, and can take on a new project without blinking an eye, you may be the employee we’re looking for. Our Office Coordinator does more than just answer a phone or shuffle papers. The person we’re searching for is someone who enjoys jumping in with both feet and actually making a difference in our company. You’ll use all your skills of communication with both our team and our customers. And we can promise that every day will be a little bit different than the day before.
If you’re up to the challenge, our Office Coordinator responsibilities would be as follows:
- Maintains administrative workflow by studying methods; implementing cost reductions; developing reporting procedures.
- Creates and revises systems and procedures by analyzing operating practices; studying utilization of micro-computer and software technologies; evaluating personnel and technological requirements; implementing changes.
- Develops administrative staff by providing information, educational opportunities, and coaching.
- Resolves administrative problems by analyzing information; identifying and communication solutions.
- Maintains rapport with customers, managers, and employees by arranging continuing contacts; researching and developing new services and methods; setting priorities; resolving problem situations.
- Maintains suggestion system by directing and controlling administrative technical aspects in accordance with management directives.
- Provides information by answering questions and requests.
- Maintains continuity of work operations by documenting and communicating needed actions to management; discovering irregularities; determining continuing needs.
- Guides employee actions by researching, developing, writing, and updating administrative policies, procedures, methods, and guidelines; communicating developments to management.
- Completes administrative projects by identifying and implementing new technology and resources; redesigning systems; recommending re-deployment of designated resources.
- Accomplishes department and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
Job Type: Full-time
Job Location: Richmond / North Chesterfield, VA
- High School Degree or Equivalent (Associates Degree a plus)
- Previous experience with similar job descriptions a plus
If you meet the criteria of a posted position, you can apply online.
Or, you can send your resume and a cover letter to:
Richmond Security Inc.
Attn: Website Employment Ad
491 Southlake Blvd
Richmond, VA 23236
Questions? Call 804-378-1010.