Locks and Door Hardware Richmond, VA
The dependability of your locks should hold the highest consideration in securing your property. This is the last line of defense you have against intruders if they get past the monitoring security systems you have in place. Chain stores sell inferior locks that might save you a few dollars but they can cost you much more down the road. At Richmond Security, we only stock durable, high quality door hardware products that are tested against physical and mechanical attacks. Our professionals are experienced and educated in home security products and can make the best recommendations for every situation and need.
The locks and hardware we sell are not your typical home store grade products. At Richmond Security, we only carry door hardware purchased through Industry Leading Manufacturers and Distributors to ensure you the highest level of security for your home or business.
A home can need many different types of locks for varying purposes. Inner rooms in your home should have the ability to lock but they may not need the full force of a deadbolt. However, the entrances and exits of your home should be protected with high security locks. Whether you prefer electronic door hardware or deadbolts, we have the product you need to secure every room in your home.
Our selection of door hardware includes:
- Door Knobs: We carry a wide selection of door knobs with locks for your bathroom, bedroom or entrance door.
- Door Locks: As a local dealer of Medeco locks, you will find the most durable, tested door locks at Richmond Security.
- Lever Locks: Lever locks (or knob locks) are easier to install than a mortise lock and we carry types from virtually every industry manufacturer.
- Deadbolt: Whether you need a single sided deadbolt or a double deadbolt, our professionals can help you decide on the right one for your home.
- Padlocks: We carry heavy duty keyed and keyless padlocks that prevent against unauthorized key copying, so you can feel safe without worrying about losing your key again.
Commercial Door Hardware
Unlike residences, business buildings and stores require door locks that will withstand high traffic usage. We have a wide variety of commercial locks that are built to last, from door closers to high security padlocks. Richmond Security professionals can help you determine which commercial locks you need for your business, as determined by the BHMA (Builders Hardware Manufacturers Association). Our commercial locksmiths offer repair and installation services in Richmond and its surrounding areas, including Henrico, Short Pump, Glen Allen, Chesterfield, Midlothian, Hanover, Mechanicsville, Goochland, Powhatan, and more.
Types of door hardware we offer:
- Door Closer: Self-closing door mechanisms used for ease and safety. Extend the lives of your doors by preventing damage from constant usage.
- Deadbolt Locks: Commercial locks with deadbolts offer the greatest security.
- Exit Devices: Offers security while used as an immediate exit device in case of an emergency. As a safety feature, these types of door hardware devices should always be functioning properly at your business.
- Padlocks: Both keyed and keyless padlocks that come in numerous shapes and sizes from Medeco, Abus, American Lock and Master Lock.
What is Key Bumping?