Electronic Access Control Technician
Are you interested in helping people keep their property safe? Do you like to figure out how things work or how to improve them? Do you consider yourself someone who can keep track of details? If so, you may be a candidate for Richmond Security’s open position of Electronic Access Control Technician.
We have an opportunity for an experienced and talented EAC Technician to join our thriving company. The technician will work closely with the Account Managers and Service Coordinators to provide installation, integration, maintenance, troubleshooting and repair of Electronic Access Control and Video Surveillance equipment. Applicant must be a personable, knowledgeable self-starter who is capable of making sound decisions that are in the best interest of the customer.
- Installation of Access Control, CCTV, Intrusion, Infant security, and Parking systems
- Project Management
- Maintenance and Submission of accurate paperwork and documentation
- Customer communication throughout the job
- Installing conduit, coring, or trenching
- Installing/pulling cable and wire
- Mounting panels, field devices, computers, power supplies
- Programming, set-up, and testing systems
- Testing and inspections
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- 3+ years of field installation experience in the security environment: CCTV, Alarm, Fire and Access Control
- Strong work ethic, “can do” attitude and desire to provide best service.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to work under pressure with minimal supervision.
- Strong problem solving skills
- Pass a background check or DCJS
- Clean driving record
Job Type: Full-time
Job Location: Richmond, VA 23236
Required education: High school or equivalent
Required experience: Electronic Access: 3 years
Required licenses or certifications:
- Driver’s License
If you meet the criteria of a posted position, you can apply online.
Or, you can send your resume and a cover letter to:
Richmond Security Inc.
Attn: Website Employment Ad
491 Southlake Blvd
Richmond, VA 23236
Questions? Call 804-378-1010.