RSI Sales Position
Richmond Security, INC (RSI) is a growing electronic security integrator in the mid-atlantic region. Our mission is to provide our customers with an exceptional product, services and ongoing support system.
We represent leading manufacturers in electronic security and provide seamless integrations for leading access control, CCTV, Intercom, biometrics and other ESS solutions.
RSI has a full locksmith operation the compliment the electronic security division. With our versatile range of products and services, RSI is poised to rank first among system integrators in the region.
The ideal candidate will have a background in selling physical security solutions into commercial, educational, healthcare, federal and state agencies.
- Develop and maintain a pipeline of opportunities to qualify, pursue, and win.
- Must have demonstrated sales of physical security/ESS/Biometric solutions
- Build and foster partnerships with industry partners and customers
- Responsible for building and managing an active pipeline of new opportunities.
- Drive opportunity qualification and risk assessment.
- Execute call plan in support of pipeline.
- Represent the company to teaming partners and suppliers in support of opportunities.
- Works with delivery team to assure that solution design can be properly delivered
- Develops opportunity timelines and ensures that RSI team meets opportunity milestones and deadlines.
- Proven track record of winning opportunities from identification through award.
- Professionally represent Richmond Security at tradeshows, meetings, trainings, industry associations, public events, etc.
- Utilize CRM tools to ensure success with respect to revenue and growth.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills, and the ability to work well within all levels of an organization.
- Must be able to articulate and support solution and proposal efforts
- Bachelor’s degree(business, technical or other relevant degree)
- 5+ years recent and relevant work experience winning projects for ESS solutions.
- Proficient with written and verbal communication with, and to, internal and external stakeholders.
- Ability to travel as required.
- Proven track record of building relationships and effectively interfacing with senior command and executive civilian personnel.
- Demonstrate current customer relationships
- Ability to develop solutions to address customer needs and challenges
- Client Relationships, Emphasizing Excellence, Energy Level, Negotiation, Prospecting Skills, Meeting Goals, Creativity, Sales Planning, Independence, Motivation for Sales
- Presentation Skills (Microsoft PowerPoint), Administrative Skills (Microsoft Word, Adobe PDF, Microsoft Excel); Preparing reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information