Richmond Security Electronic Access Control and Video Surveillance Service Technician
Electronic Access Control and Video Surveillance Service Technician
We have an opportunity for an experienced and talented Electronic Security Technician to join our thriving company. This technician will work closely with our Account Managers and Service Coordinators to provide troubleshooting, repair, and maintenance for various Electronic Access Control and Video Surveillance systems. Applicant must be a personable, knowledgeable self-starter who can make sound decisions that are in the best interest of both the customer and the company.
- Servicing of Access Control, Video Surveillance, Security Systems, and Infant Protection Systems
- Project Management
- Preventative Maintenance and submission of accurate paperwork and documentation
- Customer communication throughout the service or maintenance process
- Installing conduit, core drilling, and occasional trenching work
- Installing/pulling/fishing wire in many different environments
- Mounting of control equipment, field devices, computers/servers, power supplies, and network gear
- Programming, customer training, and installation of access control and video surveillance system software
- Remote support and On-call responsibilities on a rotating basis
- Testing, inspecting, and commissioning of systems
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- 3+ years of field service experience in the security environment: Video Surveillance, Security Systems, Fire Systems, and Access Control Systems
- Strong work ethic, “can do” attitude and desire to provide the very best service
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work quickly and efficiently under pressure with minimal supervision
- Strong problem-solving skills
- The ability to successfully pass a background investigation and pre-employment drug test
- Current DCJS registration preferred
- Clean driving record
About Our Company
With over 40 years of experience, Richmond Security Inc. is one of the fastest growing security integrators in the Richmond area. We provide commercial, industrial, and healthcare environments with the highest quality of systems design, service, and installation. Coupled with 24/hour monitoring, database management and unmatched customer service, we are poised for strategic growth and success.
Job Type: Full-time
You have requested that Indeed ask candidates the following questions:
- How many years of Electronic Security experience do you have?
- Are you able to work in Richmond, VA 23236?
- Do you have the following license or certification: DCJS?
- Do you have the following license or certification: Driver’s License?
- Are you authorized to work in the following country: United States?
- Are you willing to undergo a background check, in accordance with local law/regulations
If you meet the criteria of a posted position, please email your resume to Corey Boggs at email@example.com.